Hip ROM R
Right hip EXTENSION/FLEXION
Lay face up on the floor. Starting with your knees bent, bring your leg into your body as far as possible then straighten out it as far as possible.
Right hip ABDUCTION/ADDUCTION
FRAME in Front of Patient view
(1) place your LEFT hand on a wall;
(2) raise your RIGHT leg outward away from your body;
(3) return foot to the floor.
Move as much as possible, repeat 3 times.
Right hip ROTATION
FRAME TALL -- in front of patient
Place your left hand on a wall or counter
(1) lift your leg so your RIGHT foot in a flexed position;
(2) push the outside of your foot to the RIGHT;
(3) then push the inside of the foot to the LEFT.
Move as much as possible in each direction, repeat 3 times.