Hip ROM L
Left hip EXTENSION/FLEXION
Lay face up on the floor. starting with your knees bent, bring your leg into your body as far as possible then straighten out it as far as possible.
Left hip ABDUCTION/ADDUCTION
FRAME in Front of Patient view
(1) place your RIGHT hand on a wall;
(2) raise your left leg outward away from your body;
(3) return foot to the floor.
Move as much as possible, repeat 3 times.
Left hip ROTATION
FRAME TALL -- in front of patient
Place your right hand on a wall or counter
(1) lift your leg so your LEFT foot in a flexed position;
(2) push the outside of your foot to the LEFT;
(3) then push the inside of the foot to the RIGHT.
Move as much as possible in each direction, repeat 3 times.