Welcome to The See-and-Know, CaptureProof’s update where we give you the scoop on our newest developments in Product, our team, and the waves we are making in healthcare.
October 21, 2014
- Tired of re-wriitng those Media Prescriptions? Media Rx Templates are here! Now Providers can request photos and video with a single click. Just use the templates for your most commonly prescribed media instructions. Learn more in our ‘New Feature Highlight’ below
- Before you email our support team with any questions, remember to check out our FAQ page, or our new video tutorials on the CaptureProof YouTube channel.
- CaptureProof’s Director of Market Growth, Carla Brenner, was at the Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference in Washington D.C. and The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care in Las Vegas. As a result, last week was one of our biggest week yet. We topped our records for weekly new users – our community of Providers is growing!
- Our first paid advertising campaign launched in the Podiatry Management magazine.
What do you think of the ad? Doctors are loving it – and we have already had many sign up!
New Feature Highlight
Patients: having a hard time visualizing your doctor’s written instructions?
Clinicians: do you want to send an instructional video for a new exercise to your patient?
Now you can!
Clinicians can create a Media Rx using media – photos, video, pdf files – using these following steps:
- Log in at captureproof.com
- Click on ‘My Media Rx’
- Click on ‘Add New’
- Fill out all required fields, and upload your instructional media by clicking ‘Upload Instructional Media’
- Click ‘Save’
Check out the step-by-step Tutorial to learn how to Create a Media Rx Template
Check out this step-by-step Tutorial to learn how to Send a Media Rx Template
What’s Coming Up?
- CaptureProof has a Profile in Excellence soon-to-be published in Podiatry Management Magazine. Dr. Sid Sharma, DPM FAPWH, a board-certified podiatrist practicing in New York, shares how he integrates CaptureProof into his practice to improve outcomes, patient satisfaction and efficiency.
- We’re waiting at the edge of our seats for the CBS News Story to be aired – we will let you know when we get word of it.
- New Partnership with the Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
UHC Annual Conference 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada, October 23-24
CaptureProof is presenting at the 2nd Annual UHC Startup Challenge: Innovation Delivered. Our Founder/CEO Meghan Conroy will be presenting CaptureProof’s vision for the future of healthcare and medical research at the UHC Conference this Thursday and Friday. Networks of experts from a variety of disciplines at academic medical centers and their affiliate hospitals, industry experts and visionaries, are all there to illuminate the newest developments and spark ideas to transform health care. Meghan is excited to present to 2000 thought leaders in hospitals across the country and the potential award of $10,000 for the most innovative company.
5th Annual Women Entrepreneurs Festival 2015
New York, New York, January 21-22, 2015
Are you looking for a community of women learning and implementing entrepreneurial skills? Then register to attend the WE Festival here. Our own Meghan Conroy will be speaking on a medical/healthcare panel answering your questions and giving advice.