Welcome to The See-and-Know, CaptureProof’s bi-weekly update where we give you the scoop on our newest developments in Product, our team, and the waves we are making in healthcare.
- We took Clinician and Patient feedback with a focus on design to create an easier and more interactive user experience:
- redesigned Clinician patient list page
- improved search tool for doctors to more easily find their patients
branded emails for better engagement and communication
- We’ve given our social media (WordPress, Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/captureproof, Twitter – @captureproof, LinkedIn, and AngelList) a more active voice and a fresh new look to better connect with our supporters and users. You may have seen something new each day, including the Capture of the Day.
- CaptureProof has launched our “Security First” blog series highlighting patient privacy and HIPAA; we want the CaptureProof community, doctors and patients, to engage in discussions on healthcare policy and procedures. Check it out at: https://captureproofpress.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/safety-first-could-you-have-a-privacy-breach-that-costs-you-4-8m/
- Carla Brenner, our Director of Market Growth, attended The Drug Information Association’s (DIA 2014) 50th Annual Meeting in San Diego and HealthTech Women 2014 in Las Vegas.
- We have new additions to our CaptureProof team, including 7 new interns (https://captureproofpress.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/capture-of-the-day-2/), Derek Ward working on Product, and Ernest Surudo, a Developer working with us on contract.
What’s Coming Up?
- More upgrades to our app to make it even easier to track progress over time.
- A more visually impactful webpage (preview below)
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback for how we can improve please email us at email@example.com
A Final Word From Our CEO
Summer time is full of fun and mishaps. Should you find yourself on crutches (like me :-/ ) track your healing with CaptureProof. Super excited to be part of a growing team, working tirelessly to help get people to their best health, one patient at a time.
Wishing you your best health!