Welcome to The See-and-Know, CaptureProof’s bi-weekly update where we give you the scoop on our newest developments in Product, our team, and the waves we are making in healthcare.
July 7, 2014
Large focus on improving usability and security:
- Increased ability for Doctors to follow up, and resend invitations.
- Easy search for Patient profiles on the web
- Synchronizing sign-out across multiple tabs
- Improved image customization: rotation and cropping features
- Improvements to design
Redesigned “For Clinicians” on captureproof.com homepage.
What’s Coming Up?
Easier and faster ways to log in through the web and iPhone app
New ‘About Us’ Page:
New Video Tutorials on the CaptureProof YouTube Channel:
Clinicians can import Patient information and media without requiring an email or a mobile number to more efficiently integrate their practice with CaptureProof
Making sign in easier while maintaining high security standards using pin numbers
Redesigning mobile app’s “Capture” page to have:
- Clearer, faster and easier way to send Notes across care team and between Clinician and Patient.
- See who is part of the conversation and who is not
CaptureProof’s own Director of Market Growth, Carla Brenner, is flying up to Seattle to host an event with Dr. Alex Kor, a Surgical Podiatrist at John Hopkins to speak about he is using CaptureProof in podiatry, and more generally a clinical setting.
Check out the event details here.
A Final Word From Our CEO
CaptureProof continues to help patients get to their best health across the nation and globe. We wish you a fun and safe summer, and should you want to start tracking your health, let us know.
Wishing you your best health!