Welcome to The See-and-Know, CaptureProof’s bi-weekly update where we give you the scoop on our newest developments in Product, our team, and the waves we are making in healthcare.
July 25, 2014
- No further need to tie that string around your finger – CaptureProof won’t let you forget. Let us remind you to track your health, one picture or video at a time.
- Doctors can readily create a Patient account without their mobile phone or email; a Patient’s email is still required for Patient’s access to their data.
- Want an easy way to sign in? Doctors on the iPhone have an option to set a 4 digit pin for faster, secure login. This can be activated in the “Profile” section of the menu.
- Got a question about CaptureProof? See if we answered it on our new FAQ page.
- We are more than halfway through our ‘Safety First’ blog series – only 4 more posts to go!
What’s Coming Up?
Our Patient users have spoken and we listened – by popular demand : CaptureProof will soon be opening up our platform for a beta for direct-to-Patient access to CaptureProof.
Patients will be able to sign up, and monitor their health without their Clinicians – but have the ability to share media whenever they choose. If you want to get a chance to start tracking your health with photos and video, create your own visual quantified self, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recently hosted a Webinar in Seattle with Dr. Alex Kor., D.P.M., MS., who shared how he is using CaptureProof to benefit his Podiatry Patients, and how CaptureProof helps him manage his workflow. You will be able to view this on captureproof.com shortly.
CaptureProof will be up on stage at Health 2.0’s 8th Annual Fall Conference! Dr. Stefano Bini, Primary Investigator of Orthopedic Study, will be presenting how he has been using CaptureProof in September. Don’t forget to get your tickets here.
Carla Brenner, Director Market Growth, is at the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Annual Scientific Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii. CaptureProof is working with Podiatrists to use our app to monitor foot and ankle issues such as: monitoring a patient’s gait, remotely checking on wound healing, or giving a second opinion abroad.
Wishing you to your best health!