Welcome to The See-and-Know, CaptureProof’s bi-weekly update where we give you the scoop on our newest developments in Product, our team, and the waves we are making in healthcare.
August 19, 2014
- Invite patients and doctors to join CaptureProof with their email -OR- mobile number. You can even connect to your contact list on your smartphone to invite your Colleagues on to CaptureProof!
- Clinicians can more easily send a Media Rx™ request to their Patients with an email address. The Patient does the rest!
- Anyone can sign up from captureproof.com – Click the RED “Sign Up Now” button!
- Clinicians can now download or print a new CaptureProof info sheet – which is a Photo/Video Prescription pad for doctors to write out their Media Rx™ – a media prescription for their Patients. When the Patient signs up for CaptureProof they can show their Clinician what’s going on.
What’s Coming Up?
- iPhone app changes to improve usability such as: allowing zoom on the compare screen; ability to sort your doctor list by specialty, office, and alphabetically; and adding a timer to video recordings.
- We will soon be launching an CaptureProof Ambassador’s Program the future faces of healthcare – medical students, residents, and attendings who will identify and set up engagements through social networks and events to broaden the reach and use of CaptureProof’s revolutionary technology and take part in transforming healthcare. Know someone who would be a great addition to this program or want to learn more? Contact email@example.com
- We are in the home stretch with ONLY 1 post left to go in our “Security First” series scheduled to go out tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has followed the series and participated in the discussion. We’re excited to see and hear from our users who are as passionate about security as we are.
Health 2.0 8th Annual Fall Conference
Santa Clara, CA Sept 21-24
Dr. Stefano Bini, MD, will be doing a CaptureProof product demo at the Digital Doctors Lounger demo and panel on the first day, September 21st, of the Health 2.0 Fall Conference in Santa Clara, CA.
Our Founder and CEO, Meghan Conroy, will also be speaking on a panel: “Continued Care: Platform for Patient-Provider Communication” on Tuesday September 23rd, 11:00AM in Ballroom B. See you there!
Don’t forget to register here.
A Final Word From Our CEO
The past few weeks have been the busiest in CaptureProof history: opening up the web to all, five new clinical trials signed up, and taping in NYC for CBS.
Wishing everyone an amazing summer’s end.