There are people dying in our country waiting for healthcare. And it is happening at the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA). With wait times over 7 times longer than the VA goal, current wait times of 90+ days has left over 120,000 veterans hanging in a healthcare crisis.
The public’s anger has not simply sparked from the recent headlines, but in the lack of leadership in dealing with the already existing problems. The US government will be allocating $300 million to increase work hours as a “solution” to the arduous wait time. CaptureProof can do it for a lot less.
CaptureProof is the HIPAA app for medical photos and video. Our medical media sharing platform offers the organization to properly manage patient data, and instantly provide the Veteran with more accurate triage and monitoring; ultimately, providing the care and attention that each Veteran deserves. Doctors can efficiently review and respond to their patients without jeopardizing the time and care of others. And in turn, hospitals and health care organization can use that money in a more productive and useful way.
CaptureProof is the visual voicemail for doctors to review patient data when it is most convenient, and for patients to capture and instantly share symptoms as it happens. This increase in efficiency saves time and money for doctors, patients, and the hospital system as a whole, allowing resources and funds to be used in a more efficient matter. Know a Vet waiting to see a doctor? Let them know about CaptureProof.
1. CNN: “Audit: More than 120,000 veterans waiting or never got care” http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/politics/va-audit/
2. The Washington Post: “VA audit: 57,000 veterans waiting more than 90 days for appointment at medical facilities” http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/va-audit-57000-veterans-waiting-more-than-90-days-for-appointment-at-medical-facilities/2014/06/09/599d26ee-f014-11e3-9ebc-2ee6f81ed217_story.html
3. TIME: “Sanders and McCain Introduce VA Reform Bill” http://time.com/2850874/sanders-and-mccain-introduce-va-reform-bill/
4. San Francisco Business Times: “Bay Area relatively untouched by VA scandal but Livermore hospital under audit” http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/2014/06/bay-area-relatively-untouched-by-va-scandal.html
5. SF Gate: “Veterans in S.F. wait nearly a month for medical care” http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/Veterans-in-S-F-wait-nearly-a-month-for-medical-5540231.php
#CaptureProof #SEEandKNOW #Veterans #VAHealth #VA #Healthcare #HealthcareTechnology